Getting yourself a good lawnmower is not an easy job. With so many options of lawnmowers available on the market, you may wonder where exactly to start. If you are already here, you should not be worried as we have prepared a list of five lawnmowers from the Cobra brand. We are going to look at different Cobra lawnmowers ranging from electric powered to petrol-powered lawnmowers. Getting it right when purchasing a gardening tool can be a life-changing thing as you will operate happily with the tool.
Feel free to go through our guide of the best Cobra lawnmower. If you want a lawnmower from Cobra, we have a lot of details and information about some of the best Cobra lawnmowers. When selecting Cobra lawnmowers, we considered different aspects so that we cover different needs and preferences to make them ideal for many people looking for one.
All products on this list have been tried, tested and proven to be quite effective when it comes to keeping your lawn clean and healthy. Cobra has various versions of lawnmowers, but only five made it on our list as we thought they are what you are looking for in a lawnmower. Cobra was formed in 2014 here in the UK and since then it continues to design products that make work easier for many. One range of their products is lawnmowers which come in different models and versions. Cobra lawnmowers are designed through the application of some of the latest technologies to ensure they are efficient and long-lasting.
Cobra offers a wide range of garden tools that suits all your garden needs. Some of the Cobra gardening tools include lawnmowers, chain saws, pole pruners, multi-tools, brush cutters, and hedge trimmers. Delivering quality products at affordable prices is at the forefront of the Cobra brand. They incorporate Honda engines which is an indication that they are determined to give you tools that are worth your money. Currently, Cobra is posing a threat to many well established giant brands.
Should I buy a Cobra mower?
Cobra lawnmowers are UK designed products; hence they are well-suited for our local lawn conditions. Their reviews are enough indication that you should go for lawnmowers from this brand. Many people seem impressed by what Cobra have to offer, and for this, it is unlikely you will be disappointed with their lawnmowers.
Who are Cobra?
As mentioned above, this company was formed in 2014, and since then, they continue to dominate the lawnmowers’ market in the UK. Their rapid success can be attributed to the backing they get from Henton & Chattel Limited, which bring over 85 years of experience to Cobra.
Cobra has over 130 products for professional and home use. They certainly have something for you when it comes to garden sizes and applications. Despite where your lawn is, Cobra have petrol mowers, cordless, and corded electric, which allows you to choose a mower that suits your requirements. Across the UK, Cobra has an excellent footprint with so many authorised dealers, meaning service, parts and support will never be an issue for you.
Are Cobra mowers any good?
From reviews we gathered online together with its popularity, we were convinced that Cobra delivers exemplary products that suit different gardeners’ needs. The technology used makes them have a sound design, last longer, and provide precise results. According to various reports, Cobra offers what you would expect from a successful local brand.
Who makes Cobra mowers?
Henton & Chattel Limited, a company based in Nottingham, back Cobra, brings over 80 years of experience. In 2014, Cobra became the Henton & Chattel Ltd brand for gardening machinery. This brand has an extensive team of dealers within the UK and around the world.
When the mowers are designed in the UK to cater to local conditions and requirements, Cobra lawnmowers are manufactured in Kaaz, Japan. Kaaz is a well-known company that specialises in manufacturing quality products.
Where to buy Cobra mowers?
Nowadays, Amazon has made everything easy as you can easily get a lot of products you need quickly at the comfort of your home or office. Cobra lawnmowers are also available on Amazon, the UK in different versions, as well as their accessories and spares. You can also opt to purchase Cobra lawnmowers directly from the dealers’ website or Cobra website. Besides online networks, you can also buy Cobra lawnmowers from your nearest gardening tools store.
Cobra customer service
Most reports show that Cobra delivers excellent after-sales services. You can easily reach out to their authorised dealers via [email protected] in case of any concerns or questions.
Cobra mower warranty
Cobra offers a two-year comprehensive warranty on consumer goods. In the event of a claim, you ought to contact the dealer from whom you bought your lawnmower. Alternatively, you can directly contact Cobra.
Cobra mower spare parts
The good thing about Cobra spare parts is that they are readily available. Just like all other manufacturers, Cobra also recommends using genuine spare parts. You can buy Cobra lawnmower spare parts from the dealers’ network or online from Cobra or on Amazon.
In case you are facing some sort of difficulties getting spare parts for this lawnmower, you can always contact Cobra via email or call them directly, and you will get the help you need.
Best Cobra lawnmower reviews
Cobra M40SPC 16″ petrol lawnmower has an incredible design and delivers exceptional performance. Powered by the Cobra DG450 series engine, this lawnmower can propel itself and tackle larger jobs, and at no time you will get tired when mowing your lawn. The central height adjustment of your mower’s cut lever facilitates the adjustment of cutting heights easier. You can change cutting heights in ten stages from 25 mm to 75 mm. The capacity of Cobra M40SPC 16″ petrol lawnmower’s fabric grass collection bag is 50 litres which help you avoid clearing it after a single go.
If you are looking for a medium-sized garden lawnmower, this may be the best choice for you. It has excellent reviews, and it is among the most popular lawnmower of the Cobra brand. Its price is pocket friendly, so if you are running on a budget, this is the lawnmower for you. The powerful 135cc 4-stroke DG450 OHV engine helps in delivering exceptional power while you are working, allowing you to effortlessly push the lawnmower.
It is created from tough alloy steel, which makes it durable and it will offer you many years of service. Its cutting width is 40cm which is suitable for medium-sized lawns. You can easily and quickly mow an average lawn in less time and get that precise cutting.
The technology that is used to design this lawnmower makes it easy to start the machine. On a single petrol tank, you can mow lawn up to 600m2.
The following are the main selling points of the Cobra M40SPC 16″ petrol lawnmower:
- It has a powerful engine that is designed with easy start technology.
- You can easily adjust its cutting heights to get your most preferred finish.
- The 50-litre fabric collection bag is large enough to reduce the number of times you empty it.
- Cobra offers a two-year consumer warranty for this product.
- The self-propelled drive system helps you to push your lawn while mowing effortlessly.
- It is easy to start
- The price is pocket friendly.
- It is equipped with adjustable heights.
- Incredible performance.
- Suitable for medium-sized lawns.
- It is not ideal for large-sized lawns.
- Some users have complained about the lawnmowers failing to start after emptying the grass bag.
The Cobra MX484SPCE electric lawnmower is equipped with an electric push-button start system. The lawnmower is powered by Cobra Y173v 173cc 4-stroke engine. It is designed to work on tough lawns with ease. It is a versatile tool as it can collect, side discharge and mulch. It offers an optional swing tip blade assembly. The machine is created using strong steel alloy, which makes it last longer. The reviews for this lawnmower are exceptional, which is a reflection of how excellent it performs.
In case you own a more extensive lawn, you may want a more powerful lawnmower with a wonderful cutting width. The MX484SPCE self-propelled lawnmower offers you four speeds that depend on your lawn’s requirements, and terrain will be a perfect product for you. The engine delivers much-needed power for a precise and clean cut.
The cutting width is 48 cm, and the grass collection bag is 65 L meaning you can mow a large portion of your lawn or the entire lawn in less time. With six cutting heights options available, you can cut your grass to a height that feels perfect for you. The electric push-button makes starting this machine easier, and it has an indicator that shows you when the grass collection bag gets full. Also, it gives you mulching or a side discharge option if you do not want to use the collection bag.
The following are the unique features that made us include this product on our list:
- The lawnmower has a steel deck and four-speed drive system, which ranges from 2.5 km/h to 3.9 km/h speeds.
- It has an exceptionally powerful Cobra Y173V 173cc engine which is started using an electric push-button.
- You can easily adjust the heights of this lawnmower which allows you to cut grass in different heights with ease.
- The grass collector has a 65 litres collection capacity, which is large enough; hence you will empty your grass bag fewer times while mowing your lawn.
- Also, this product has a two-year warranty.
- It is easy to operate.
- It is a powerful tool.
- The lawnmower delivers a precise finish.
- The grass collector capacity is satisfying.
- It is easy to put together.
- Sometimes it might take several attempts to start the engine.
- Also, it may be difficult to start the engine after stopping it to empty the grass box.
If you are looking for a Cobra electric lawnmower, the Mx3440V model may be the best Cobra version for you. The Cobra MX3440V is a lawnmower that is not corded, meaning you will not need an electric cable from which your lawnmower passes its power from the main electricity supply.
This electric cordless lawnmower comes with a 40V Li-ion battery with 2.5 Ah. The cutting width is 34 cm and it features single-lever adjustment height options ranging from 25mm to 75mm, which highly depends on the type of lawn. This machine is a hand-propelled lawnmower which gives you full control over it. With its lightweight design, you can efficiently work with this tool. Also in the package is a charger.
The following are the main selling areas of this lawnmower:
- It is a cordless device that comes with a powerful 40V Li-ion battery, meaning at full charge, you can work on a quite large area.
- The lawnmower weighs 16.3 kgs, making it a lightweight tool that is perfect for manoeuvrability.
- Adjusting the cutting heights of this lawnmower is simple and easy with its single lever.
- The package includes a 40V battery: Samsung cells, and a charger.
- Cobra also offers a two-year warranty on this product.
- It is ideal for small-sized gardens.
- It is easy to control.
- It has no restrictions because of its cordless nature.
- It has a single lever adjustment.
- Most reviewers complain about the quality of the battery, saying its below average.
- Upon arrival, you will need to check for loose parts.
Cobra M46SPC 18″ Petrol Powered Self Propelled Lawnmower has an excellent design and it delivers exceptional performance. The Cobra M46SPC 18” gets its power from a Cobra DG450 OHV engine. It has a self-propelled engine which makes it suitable for handling larger tasks with less fatigue. With this lawnmower, you can work with less noise making it ideal for working on lawns located in quiet neighbourhoods. It is a powerful combination for many demanding lawn applications.
The lawnmower is designed using one of the latest design technologies, which ensure high levels of efficiency are attained. Cobra DG450 OHV engine powers this lawnmower for gardens which are up to 600 square metres. The lawnmower is packed with innovative features which helps you maintain your garden using less effort.
With its single lever and ten-stage height of cut adjustment, you can easily change its heights from 25 mm up to 75 mm. You can work on different grass sizes with these heights, especially longer ones that most lawnmowers find hard to deal with.
The grass collector capacity of this lawnmower is 60 litres, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass, meaning it will take you some time before needing to empty the grass collector bag.
The following are the key elements of this product:
- It has a self-propelled drive system which helps in reducing the strain of mowing extensive lawns.
- The ten-stage height of cut adjustment with single lever control makes the machine suitable for different types of lawns.
- The 60-litre grass collector collects a lot of grass, meaning you can mow a significant lawn without emptying the grass collection bag.
- It has a larger grass collection bag.
- It works quietly.
- It has a self-propelled drive system.
- It is not ideal for small-sized lawns.
The Cobra RM46SPCE is a self-propelled lawnmower, petrol-powered with an electric start engine and full-width rear roller for a striped finish. It has a 46 cm cutting width, making it suitable for medium-sized lawns, especially domestic ones of up to 600 square metres.
With this lawnmower, you can get six different adjustable cutting heights which range from 17 mm to 75 mm. Cobra RM46SPCE is powered by the latest Cobra 4 stroke engine, which runs on four-stroke engine oil and unleaded petrol. This self-propelled drive system becomes more helpful if your lawn is sloppy or has longer grass. The drive system propels you along, reducing fatigue and cutting time.
The Cobra RM46SPCE grass collector has a 60-litre capacity.
- Type: Rotary
- Model: RM46SPCE
- Real Roller: Yes
- Power engine size: 135cc
- Engine: Cobra DG450
- Starter: Electric key start
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol
- Cutting width: 46 cm
- Cutting height: Six stages
- Material: Steel
- Grass bag capacity: 60 litres
- Grass collector material: Fabric with hardtop
The following are areas that make this lawnmower excel on the market:
- It is a petrol roller lawnmower with a self-propelled drive system which makes mowing effortless with less time.
- It has an electric start key system which makes starting the lawnmower easier.
- The 60-litre grass bag capacity collects a lot of grass; hence you won’t be emptying it every time.
- It has a two-year warranty.
- Self-propelled system.
- Large grass collector capacity.
- Electric start key system
- Warranty is guaranteed.